Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Touhou DayDream Breaker

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overlord-Momo

Go down 
+7
tewi
Kami_Kasa
directcontrol
yozaku
Overlord-Momo
Tokiko[Tengu]
Tsun[Art]Dere
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Overlord-Momo

Overlord-Momo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

penis

Last edited by Overlord-Momo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord-Momo

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

penis

Last edited by Overlord-Momo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Wrong, what you SHOULD have done. Listen to me, who is your superior, your friend, and teammate.
Also, i still do not think you have learned your lesson, i will unban tomorrow
Back to top Go down
HeartCard

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Great Myth Sister

So basically; Momo didn't shine your boots with his tongue, so he gets a ban?

I think I'm done with AG.
Back to top Go down
Worst

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 am

Lol one game where someone doesnt follow someone's orders equals a ban =.=
Thats really dictatorship
Back to top Go down
Yden

Yden

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

Who's chief nowadays anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kami_Kasa

Kami_Kasa

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 am

But seriously, art is being butthurt. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm

HeartCard wrote:
Great Myth Sister

So basically; Momo didn't shine your boots with his tongue, so he gets a ban?

I think I'm done with AG.

Hi, I'm uninvolved party #1 with almost 5% knowledge of the event that occurred, I criticize you lololol.

Really, make up your mind, do you understand me or not? Do you think I would allow such a decision to pass without other reasons involved? And no, they won't be posted up, simply because if posted, they will influence the offender to act in an unnatural way.
Back to top Go down
Overlord-Momo

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 pm

penis

Last edited by Overlord-Momo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Overlord-Momo wrote:

Probably because they wouldn't be true. -_-

Eh, believe what you want, doesn't look like it's been fixed by that statement.
Back to top Go down
HeartCard

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 pm

What was it that kok once said?
"I don't have the evidence infront of me" I believe?

I know this much, you only affect a ban the moment you get involved. From what I've seen, your shamans DON'T go through you first. They take action and then you fix their action if you think it should be fixed.

Do I understand you? I think I used to. But you've changed so much even since you became a chieftain. You seem more volatile, insecure, and distant as the weeks go by.

From this situation, all I see is that someone got ignored. Not disrespected, Ignored. Disrespect would probably be more along the lines of momo insulting Art for having a bad plan, or blatantly rejecting Art's plan, there is a long list.
There's also, to me, the situation where it seems like Momo just made a mistake gameplay-wise and is being punished for it.
Maybe he forgot what time it was? Maybe he got absorbed in dealing with his lane?

And he has to apologize for that? Sorry but I don't see how this is right. Feel free to correct me.
Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

HeartCard wrote:

I know this much, you only affect a ban the moment you get involved. From what I've seen, your shamans DON'T go through you first. They take action and then you fix their action if you think it should be fixed.

Do I understand you? I think I used to. But you've changed so much even since you became a chieftain. You seem more volatile, insecure, and distant as the weeks go by.

From this situation, all I see is that someone got ignored. Not disrespected, Ignored. Disrespect would probably be more along the lines of momo insulting Art for having a bad plan, or blatantly rejecting Art's plan, there is a long list.
There's also, to me, the situation where it seems like Momo just made a mistake gameplay-wise and is being punished for it.
Maybe he forgot what time it was? Maybe he got absorbed in dealing with his lane?

And he has to apologize for that? Sorry but I don't see how this is right. Feel free to correct me.

>ask 3 times for help at 10 minutes
>answer 3 times 'yes I'll help you'
>Don't come and help

In one respect, it can be seen as 'momo lied to art about helping in 10 minutes'
as for 'forgetting', he was reminded roughly 20 seconds before said incident, if he moved, he would have gotten there just a little late, but better late than never.

He made the argument that he should have been reminded AGAIN (Despite previous reminders) a minute before the appointed time.

THAT is the part that I view as disrespect, cause that implies that ART is the one that fucked up, and not momo. All momo had to do was say 'sorry' after the incident, and all this crap could have been avoided, but seeing as his pride wouldn't let him, here we are.

As far as the other reasons, considering how it doesn't matter anymore, the disrespect was a huge problem, and the only reason why I would approve the ban in the first place, I have first hand experience in dealing with his oftentimes unwarranted lines and obvious disregard for any sort of hierarchy. I had hoped he would learn to speak with tact, while the post he made earlier wasn't 'wrong' I could tell he had not even considered why it was he was truly banned.

As for the severity of the ban, you really gonna cry over a channel ban? It's not like he's been restricted from games or anything, and art has already decided to lift the ban. Your scrutiny of the situation is uneeded and unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Overlord-Momo

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 pm

penis

Last edited by Overlord-Momo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

HeartCard wrote:

Dood, HC, stick to your shit. Please understand the situation before you speak. Momo is unbanned, and were good now. I personally could never hold a grudge for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

'Better late than never'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlord-Momo   Overlord-Momo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overlord-Momo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2