Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Touhou DayDream Breaker

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I need?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokiko[Tengu]
Admin
Tokiko[Tengu]

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm

What do I need? Stacked123

<HERO SELECTION>
As you see in this picture, it's really stack, but we not talking about that right now. As you can see team 2, we got so much PROWTFTW heroes known as ''carriers'' but we lacked a sieging hero that can kill towers. In team 1, it's pretty balanced heros, they have siege, a carrier, a stunner. But in team 2, we lacked siege and unable to kill towers. So whenever you random, and you feel like that special guy who hasn't randomed/picked yet in your team and you notice few things in your teams, pick that missing thing in your team. Who cares what they say? your TEAM NEEDS YOU.

<STACKING TEAMS>
Alright now we talk about stack. Everyone knows some people have more experience than others in WOL. As you can see in the picture, In team 1, the most experienced is Sakurai, GNS, and Taki. In Team 2, the most experienced is Kagu-ya, and Zestro as you can see. Everyone should know other people's experience because we played with them before. To balance this out, you should put equal amount of ''EXPERIENCE'' in each team.

<IMPROVEMENT
People usually want to help their team win or do better. Sometimes when your in a battle with another player, you need to type which can screw you up. I recommand you guys to have SKYPE because most of us have it and we have no difficulties using it. It's easy communication and you can scold at them without typing if they failing.

<RAGE! RAGE! RAGE!> =Specifically you Art ;...;=
People usually rage quit or ''give up'' but you shouldn't. There is ALWAYS a comeback in almost every game unless it's ridiculous. Your team NEEDS YOU to stay. You should always listen to your teammates even they might be annoying as hell. As I said before, get skype because you can tell them what to do without taking a long time typing it out.

Also, don't give me that crap about ''tl;dr'' or i will erase that post ;;

Last edited by Byakuren[Tengu] on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gensokyo.darkbb.com
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 am

tl;dr
What do I need? Trool
Back to top Go down
Tokiko[Tengu]
Admin
Tokiko[Tengu]

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 am

gtfo
Back to top Go down
asuluki

asuluki

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 pm

@byakuren
do you have the replay for that game?

i dont see byakuren <.<
Back to top Go down
yozaku

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 am

Byakuren[Tengu] wrote:

As you see in this picture, it's really stack, but we not talking about that right now. As you can see team 2, we got so much PROWTFTW heroes known as ''carriers'' but we lacked a sieging hero that can kill towers. In team 1, it's pretty balanced heros, they have siege, a carrier, a stunner. But in team 2, we lacked siege and unable to kill towers. So whenever you random, and you feel like that special guy who hasn't randomed/picked yet in your team and you notice few things in your teams, pick that missing thing in your team. Who cares what they say? your TEAM NEEDS YOU.

yeah I knew about it, thats why in my community we play DM mode, bcoz it takes long time to destroy tower and pretty much everyone not using siege hero
well my community mode
-fm
-dm [ min (10 x player/2) +bonus]
Quote :

Alright now we talk about stack. Everyone knows some people have more experience than others in WOL. As you can see in the picture, In team 1, the most experienced is Sakurai, GNS, and Taki. In Team 2, the most experienced is Kagu-ya, and Zestro as you can see. Everyone should know other people's experience because we played with them before. To balance this out, you should put equal amount of ''EXPERIENCE'' in each team.
sometime my team stack with more experience player, but we still lose lol. Well you really dont know when they play very bad and can be very good. especially because most of us using different character each game so skill may vary

Back to top Go down
asuluki

asuluki

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm

yozaku wrote:

sometime my team stack with more experience player, but we still lose lol. Well you really dont know when they play very bad and can be very good. especially because most of us using different character each game so skill may vary

you forgot to add connection problem and computer spec issues...
Back to top Go down
yozaku

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 pm

asuluki wrote:
yozaku wrote:

you forgot to add connection problem and computer spec issues...

thats your problem not mine, so add it yourself. tongue
Back to top Go down
Kami_Kasa

Kami_Kasa

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 am

Noob Kagu is noob.
Back to top Go down
Tokiko[Tengu]
Admin
Tokiko[Tengu]

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 am

no u D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do I need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need?   What do I need? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do I need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal- :: Touhou [Waste of Life] :: Guides-
Jump to: