Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Touhou DayDream Breaker

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban satori ( full summary included )

Go down 
+3
TasuketeEirin
Tsun[Art]Dere
Prinny
7 posters

the options
Ban her( from copying byakuren F + reset )
Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_lcap50%Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
do not ban her( allow her to bug :D:D:D:D )
Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_lcap33%Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
ban, but when shes random its not banned
Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_lcap17%Ban satori ( full summary included ) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Prinny

Ban satori ( full summary included ) Empty
PostSubject: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 am

hmm we should ban satori. ( when theres byakuren )

those who were in the game ( enemy(s) of satori had a complete nightmare )
reasons:
-when she copy byakuren's F it can be resetted( skill wont be gone, will still be there. ) <-- it'll be hilarious shit when she copy's both byakuren F and rumia's V.

-ban her when enemy has byakuren. ( depends ) ( unless randomed )
-ban her to copy byakuren's F ( only when randomed. )

Btw was it Art or Remi was using satori that round ?
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:15 am

Prinny wrote:
it'll be hilarious shit when she copy's both byakuren F and rumia's V.
Btw was it Art or Remi was using satori that round ?

technically, all satoris can copy rumia V and byakuren's F without reset, its only if the satori wishes to take byakuren V to get the atk and ms boost, then reset for moer atk and ms boost + 20 to all stats. The only problem with resetting is not that you can get byakuren F and rumia V, its that satori can get byakuren F and per say, shiki F. Also, it was remi playing satori.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

so basically its now changed to ban : BAN RESETTING BYAKUREN"S F WHEN YOU COPIED IT. BAN BAN BAN BANHAMMER BAN BAN !

that day was : omgoshitsatori, faster run, if you get your ass YUYUKO F'D , RUN TO TEAM. NO TEAMATES NEARBY , FOG. , if its night : just accept your fate :O

edit: oh, i forgot theres this edit magik button. <-- wont double post anymore Very Happy

ZeiZou:Fixed your double post. Do it yourself next time. Kthx
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 am

double post less plox
Back to top Go down
TasuketeEirin

TasuketeEirin

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 pm

or ban bug abuse <_<...
Back to top Go down
Yden

Yden

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 pm

TasuketeEirin wrote:
or ban bug abuse <_<...

Brilliant! A simple and completely reasonable ban. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

Anyways abusing bugs in general is stupid and unfair to begin with. I don't know why people enjoy bug exploiting in general. All it does is make things unfair and ruins perfectly good games.
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Yden wrote:
TasuketeEirin wrote:
or ban bug abuse <_<...
perfectly good games.

Wol is not perfect, nor is it good, nor is it a game. Its a parasite that feeds on your life force until you die.
Back to top Go down
ZeiZou

ZeiZou

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

Fix dp.
Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Then let the record show that on 6/27/10 Satori bug is banned.
Back to top Go down
Eternal[Loli]Remilia

Eternal[Loli]Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 am

what happens if u by accident get a permanent skill (or is there a list of known permanent skills your not allowed to copy and reset?)

Back to top Go down
Sakurasaki

Sakurasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 am

Eternal[Loli]Remilia wrote:
what happens if u by accident get a permanent skill (or is there a list of known permanent skills your not allowed to copy and reset?)

I doubt you're going to read a mind on accident. And if that does, then looks like it either sucks to be you, or you have to reset before you spend sp on that skill.
Back to top Go down
Eternal[Loli]Remilia

Eternal[Loli]Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I never said mind reading by accident.
U get lets say 5 skills (surprising isnt it?) but then the other team does something u dont like and you go reset without knowing that one of the skills you had was permanent, I F.e. DONT know which skills (apart from gods F) are permanent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban satori ( full summary included )   Ban satori ( full summary included ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban satori ( full summary included )
Page 1 of 1