Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Touhou DayDream Breaker

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou TOURNAMENT, I DEMAND IT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy11

Touhou TOURNAMENT, I DEMAND IT! Empty
PostSubject: Touhou TOURNAMENT, I DEMAND IT!   Touhou TOURNAMENT, I DEMAND IT! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Ever since the battle against korea (when it was me, dylox(pestilence) k3ng, pomps, and arty) i always wanted to have a tournament who would be the #1 team in USeast or in AG apparently. That is why i demand a tournament. Not only does this decide the best team when it comes to international games (if it goes into sc2 or wc3) it gives a chance to see how members work with other people. ALSO SINCE SC2 CAME WE SHOULD HAVE ONE NOW OR WE WILL NEVER HAVE ONE AAAAAHHHH

Here is the basis of my tournament idea.

How many people per team: 5
How many teams; As many as you can
Can teams have interchanging members via other teams (e.g stormy11 plays on arts team and then plays on k3ngs team): Depends on chieftain (who is having instain with his mother ;o)
What do you get if you win: International team rights, bragging rights, and a free prize of instain with a prostitute.

IS THIS OFFICIAL? Hell no. Just an idea. hopefully we can get one rolling with a snap of a couple fingers.
Back to top Go down

Touhou TOURNAMENT, I DEMAND IT!
Page 1 of 1