Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Gensokyo -Eternal-

Warcraft 3 USEast Clan for Touhou DayDream Breaker

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lobby RULES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy11

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm

In this topic which recently happened today, the host kagu-ya[tenguu] ruined the game by stacking the teams tremendously leaving me on the shorter end of the stick and thus fucking up the game. I am here now to post lobby rules and laugh at the de-shamanship (troll) of k3ng Very Happy

Quote :
There are two sides to every lobby;
Players
Hosts

Players: People who are part of the game the host has joined. Usually can speak up to help balance (?) the game and if have enough influence, can coerce the host to make a team of their own.

Hosts: People who are the creator of the room, and have COMPLETE control over the game. It is there job to make sure the players have a decent experience while playing.

Now what in the hell does Stormy mean by balance? It's all simple really, the term balance in AoS is where the teams are VERY close to each other in skill level. Take this picture for example
Lobby RULES  Ss10

Look at how it is stacked like a mother fuckah.

Quote :

Script kiddies, Balance kiddies, Host kiddies, Clan kiddies, Kiddies in general; your about be shown how to balance in this game.
A=Veterans
B=Decent
C=FAIL
(ACCORDING TO THE LOBBY)
A=Stormy11, Ever[loli]rem, and kagu-ya[tenguu], UOW_broken
B=Momo, Simodino, SakuraiRia (dunno person) direct, sqwuarl or w/e
C=Kami_Kasa, Baka_Prince

No, No, Definitely No, And hell no. These teams are ridiculously stacked and unbelievable fail. Here is the correct way to put best artificial balance;
TEAM 1 to TEAM 2: Ever[LOLI]Rem OR kagu-ya[tenguu] and prince for Simodino and Kami_ Kasa.
You need to have reason for your swap; lets look at this closer.

Going back to the chart in team 1 we have too many veterans and team 2 only has 1. SO by alleviating the 2:2 ratio of veterans, that is also taken care of. Simodino is a decent player and Kami_Kasa is a fail one. Luckily prince also fails, and the ratio is once again even because of the 2:2 ratio of veterans.

Alright so that takes care of how to unstack and balance. Now for the actual lobby rules.
DUN DUN DUN DUN

Quote :
LOBBY RULES:
#1 Listen to the people inside the game, especially your superiors (shamans and chieftains) and people who are better.
#2 Always, look at the teams and try to keep it nicely balanced.
#3 Play alot of this map to know peoples weaknesses and strengths.
#4 Know the moods and team synergies that people have with one another; For example (sad..) Stormy11, Sakurai, and Kami_Kasa have the synergy of trifecta and thus we go very well together (NOT ANYMORE FAIL KIRI) on the same team.
#5 DONT EVEN ask to balance, you are the host you have control of it.
#6 DO NOT, AND ABSOLUTELY START RANDOMLY, DONT EVEN COUNTDOWN START.
#7 Wait for the OK by the veteran players or people who are better and prepare everyone for the game
#8 Don't be retarded and just randomly balance and 5 4 3 2 1 start, that ruins the game and peoples fun
#9 Try to keep the balance within the lines and try not to be influenced by weaker people.
#10 If someone knows MORE, MORE, MORE, about skill, balance, and in general knowledge, LISTEN TO THEM. GOD DAMNIT.
#11 Enjoy the game, and have fun!
End of lobby rules; Stormy11.
Back to top Go down
Tsun[Art]Dere

Tsun[Art]Dere

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 pm

By the way, this all your opinions. I think that game wasnt horribly stacked. I do think that team 1 does have more advantage, but sakurairia is pretty decent, on par with maybe kagu or, ever sometimes. Stormy, i personally dont think your A, (my opinion) but you are better than B, so maybe B+ i give you. (SakuraiRia might also be B+) So team 1 was stacked, but not "like a mother fuckah."

I do think that hosts should be regulated
Back to top Go down
Kami_Kasa

Kami_Kasa

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 pm

go die
Back to top Go down
Stormy11

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

On the contrary art, your not much of a team player "according" to k3ng, so i should demote you to B+ neh? Very Happy

Anyways, Opinions my ass, Sakurai your chieftain was also in that game and i was raging to make this. SO not my opinion but rather common sense
Back to top Go down
Kami_Kasa

Kami_Kasa

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Yet again, go die.

Back to top Go down
Eternal[Loli]Remilia

Eternal[Loli]Remilia

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

I think that the given game isnt that imbalanced imho

ria/broken = me/k3 mostly
prince deserves F rank
and kiri is unstable same with direct

and then it comes to the heroes, since I think it was pretty ok balanced, I think heroes can make the real imbalance then
Back to top Go down
Tokiko[Tengu]
Admin
Tokiko[Tengu]

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 pm

these rules are so stupid, i think they should just be ignored and let sakurai do it. baised information is biased.
Back to top Go down
https://gensokyo.darkbb.com
Stormy11

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 pm

rage more k3ng the Franklin otakucon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lobby RULES  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby RULES    Lobby RULES  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lobby RULES